Rosalinda Maria Montoya-Fioré / Rosie Gonzalez (played by Demi Lovato) is a young princess who is heir to the throne in a small country called Costa Luna. When she arrives to Louisiana to live with Carter Mason and Major Mason, she has trouble fitting in. She goes by her new name, "Rosie Gonzalez" and is guided by Major Mason's daughter, Carter, to becoming just another American teenager in order to stay hidden. As the movie goes, "Rosie" and Carter put aside their differences and become best friends. At the end of the film, Rosie returns home and was crowned queen of her country.
- Rosalinda was one of the 29 princesses rescued by the P.P.P. (Princess Protection Program). At that time, she only trusted Major Mason.
- Her father died when she was younger.
- She was crowned queen of her country when she returned home.
- She had the name of "Rosie Gonzalez" while she was going to America.
- Rosalinda didn't like Carter very well at first, but they soon became best friends.
- Rosalinda is fluent in many languages including Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, and Japanese.
- Demi Lovato, Rosie's actress, played a character named Alison ''Sonny'' Monroe in the Disney Channel Sitcom, "Sonny with a Chance" whose last name coincides with her former high school, Lake Monroe High.
Click here for Rosalinda Maria Montoya-Fioré / Rosie Gonzalez's Gallery.